seido 3.5a battery

Last Updated:

1. BrianDigital

BrianDigital Member This Topic's Starter

ok this might not get answered I was wondering anyone here that has the big ol'extended battery from seido also has maybe a touch pro holster from seido and was wondering if they would fit together?

Advertisement
  2. Eaglesfan9106

Eaglesfan9106 Well-Known Member

i have the 3500 i just carry it around naked cause ive posted here a couple times asking if anyone knew where to get a holster or case and couldnt get a ansswer

3. BrianDigital

could you do me a favor and measure the thickness on it and height and width pretty please I am going to call seido tomm and ask if any holster would fit

4. Eaglesfan9106

i would gladly cause i too would like to know if you could find a case to fit but i dont have a ruler or anything to measure with believe it or not sorry....:(

5. BrianDigital

yeah hopefully when i call seido tomm, their actually humor me by seeing if any of the holsters would fit the hero with the battery

6. JB in AZ

JB in AZ VIP Member VIP Member

Maybe there's an app called "ruler"? haha jk :D

7. Eaglesfan9106

if they tell u there is one post back on this thread and let me know or message me

8. Danokan

Danokan Well-Known Member

I have the Seido 3500 battery.

I went to Wal Mart and purchased a Univesral "I-Phone, etc" case that I place my phone in horizontally.

Love it and haven't had a single problem with it.

9. rgss06

rgss06 Active Member

I believe that the Seido website lists a holster or something that does fit the phone with the 3500 battery. One of their reps posted on another site I was reading about the time this battery came out that something they make fits it. I,too,carry mine naked. Check their website. Hope this helps.

10. sampo

sampo Active Member

Sorry if I end up hijacking, but of those who do own the 3500 batt. what are your impressions/results? I've looked for reviews on-line but have not found any specifically for the Seidio. What average battery life (in hours) are you guys getting? Is it a quality product? I'm not too concerned with the overall size, just performance.... THanks!!!

11. marctronixx

marctronixx Moderator Moderator

seidio is QUALITY!!!! i have used SEIDIO batteries for years in over 5 or 6 handsets and counting. i have the PRO2 and the hero and PRO share the same battery and i have the extended for the PRO2 since i use it more than the hero..

you will EASILY get DOUBLE your runtime over what you are experiencing now with the stock OEM battery.

its the preferred choice over the other options out there...

12. rgss06

rgss06 Active Member

I got this battery and put it to a test on one snowy Sunday with nothing else to do. I was web surfing,checked out probably a dozen emails, and a few phone calls. I did not let the screen go off, I basically HAMMERED it and it lasted 10 straight hours before it went to the 18% yellow warning on the battery icon. Hope that helps, if you aren't concerned with the size. I highly recommend it.

13. sampo

sampo Active Member

Cool. Thanks....does anyone have any real world pics? The website doesn't seem to do it justice.

14. Eaglesfan9106

i do not have a picture but it is double the size of the orginal battery cover