Seido battery chargerAccessories

Last Updated:

1. gbenj

gbenj Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

anyone used this accessory?
    http://www.amazon.com/Seidio-Multi-...ger-Incredible/dp/B003N1915S/ref=pd_sim_cps_2

Ive got some gift card money at amazon, and might be getting some more today, and I'm thinking about putting an order together for the 1750 battery.
    Aside from the fact that it says it ships in 2-3 weeks, I figure it should go together well to keep both the phone and battery charged together.

No reviews on amazon, so wondering if anyone has any experience with it.

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. lazy bum

lazy bum Active Member

I've been looking for something like this but didn't want to pay so much for it. At the same time, I'm wary of the cheapo deals on eBay.

Any alternatives to the Seidio one that are less expensive but trustworthy?

edit: sorry, just realized I kinda tried to threadjack you there didn't I? Seems like you might be interested in proven alternatives, too, though, if people don't have much to say about the Seidio.

3. speedtrap63

speedtrap63 Active Member

I bought it from Seidio with the 1750 extended battery. It works fine, does what it's supposed to do. Just be sure to select the correct setting for the power selector switch. Mine came set to USB, (who would use a charger like this on USB!?). Just set it to AC and you're good to go.