• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Seido battery charger

gbenj

Apr 8, 2010
NY
anyone used this accessory?
http://www.amazon.com/Seidio-Multi-...ger-Incredible/dp/B003N1915S/ref=pd_sim_cps_2

Ive got some gift card money at amazon, and might be getting some more today, and I'm thinking about putting an order together for the 1750 battery.
Aside from the fact that it says it ships in 2-3 weeks, I figure it should go together well to keep both the phone and battery charged together.

No reviews on amazon, so wondering if anyone has any experience with it.

Thanks

I've been looking for something like this but didn't want to pay so much for it. At the same time, I'm wary of the cheapo deals on eBay.

Any alternatives to the Seidio one that are less expensive but trustworthy?

edit: sorry, just realized I kinda tried to threadjack you there didn't I? Seems like you might be interested in proven alternatives, too, though, if people don't have much to say about the Seidio.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones