Selecting which photo to use for contact?Support

Last Updated:

1. Shane112358

Shane112358 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have several contacts that are linked from multiple sources - for example, I have my wife on FB, twitter, gmail, etc. Currently the contact photo is pulled from Twitter, but it's an old photo and not updated nearly as much as her FB photo. Is there any way to set it so it defaults to Facebook photo for all contacts, or even a way to just change it for specific contacts of my choosing?

Advertisement
  2. BigD562

BigD562 Well-Known Member

The only thing I can think of is to unlinked all the accounts to the contact. Then re-link them, but link her FB account first and I'm pretty sure that will be the default contact photo it will use.

3. Shane112358

Shane112358 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Nice try but no, that doesn't work. Actually I misspoke, it's reverting to the Google account photo which makes me think I may not be able to do this.

4. kizagjo

kizagjo New Member

I dont think that works either.
    I have a friend with Google, FB, and Twitter. this Twitter picture takes priority. When i unlink his Twitter photo, it goes to his Google, but when i link the Twitter account back in, the twitter one takes priority.

help?

5. McCulloughSD

McCulloughSD New Member

I am having the same problems and was wondering if anyone found a solution for this. I just moved over to the Epic from an HTC. It's not laid out the the same...

Any insight would be appreciated!

6. duratime

duratime Well-Known Member

Why don't you delete the gmail contact photo and see what happens, just a thought?

7. nchargreed

nchargreed Well-Known Member

Unsure about prioritizing account photos, but you can just swap out her photo with one you have stored on your SD card. Just to into the contact and "edit", tap the photo silhouette and from there you can change the pic.