1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Selective Call Forwarding

Last Updated:

1. Troglodad

Troglodad Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Jan 22, 2009
    I am looking for a way to send certain callers to another number- not my Tmobile voicemail (I'm using an ADP1/Dream)

I'm hoping to change jobs soon, and I don't want all the folks that call me at my current job bombarding me with questions at the new one. I want to be able to set up my phone so that pre-selected calls get forwarded to my current office, instead of my Tmobile voicemail.

The only option I can find on my phone is to forward a specific caller to my Tmobile voicemail.

(This is my personal phone, that I've given my number out to business contacts over the years)

2. MK_9

MK_9 Active Member

Nov 27, 2009

Things I'd like to see as options:

Ability to set up groups. On my days off, I'd love to be able to avoid any and all calls from work. If I can set up a group list where I can turn that group off and they all go straight to voicemail, I'd be a very happy guy. Just a bit of a pain to go through the 6-7 people and turn that feature on / off for every one of them. Then go back through and take it off again.

Icon in notification bar. - Shows that the forwarding app is on and functioning. Also maybe what group is turned to auto forwarding.

Also an automatic scheduler might be kind of cool if possible. Automatically turns certain groups on or off at a scheduled time.

Glad to see I'm not the only one interested in this.
  3. Panthera

Panthera New Member

Mar 2, 2011
    This is exactly what I'm looking for. Everything on the market allows for forwarding to voice mail or simply hanging up the call. But what I'm looking for is forwarding specific calls to a different number and not the voice mail. I've looked all over and have not found anything. If this exists, please tell me which app that is.