Sell me on a non-keyboard phone, like the Nexus One.

Last Updated:

1. marik1234

marik1234 Member This Topic's Starter

Currently have a G1 and I need a keyboard but I have the money and I wanna get a new phone. Don't want the CLIQ because its keyboard is garbage and the Nexus One is going to be amazing but it has no keyboard. Sell me on a N1 for example, 3.7" screen, Snapdragon, etc etc. I wanna upgrade to a new Android phone because my G1 feels so slow compared to newer phones like the CLIQ and Moment...but I wanna stay on a GSM carrier and with T-Mo because they're getting all the phones and I like bieng able to switch phones freely on GSM...Nexus One is coming out in a coupla days but it has no keyboard, :(. Sell me on possibly buying a N1...damn I want a phone like that so bad but with a physical keyboard. LOL I think I might just buy it.

Getting so excited just thinking about everything about the Nexus One and all its features and specs lol, might be the first ever non keyboard phone I buy/try...I don't wanna wait anymore and the Sony Xperia X10 is going to have a bigger screen at 4.3" and better camera at 8.1 megapixels but if it's still only going to be running Android 1.6 then that's a huge letdown.

I guess the virtual keyboard could be better with the bigger screen on the N1 right?

Advertisement