Selling HTC Flyer?General

1. PatyCake

PatyCake Well-Known Member

Hey there guys, i am looking to purchase an htc flyer or an evo view under $300. Anyone selling?

Advertisement
  2. gbirk

gbirk New Member

Buy.com has refurb units for $199. No affiliation, I just ordered one this weekend.

I can't post a link, go to buy.com and search for HTC Flyer
  3. droogie2799

droogie2799 Well-Known Member

I would consider selling mine, I paid 300 about 4 months ago. I would let it go for 250.
  4. lmarsh21

lmarsh21 Well-Known Member

Any paticular reason? Only asking cause I just purchased me one. I hear so people say it is laggy and others say it's pretty snappy for a single core unit.
  5. Vipfreak

Vipfreak Well-Known Member

I'd consider selling mine. I don't use it at all. Nothing wrong with it.
  6. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

I wish I would've seen your thread earlier. I just sold mine to Best Buy on the buy back program for less and it was in perfect condition.

Nontheless, if you get one and need accessories, PM me. I have a case from amazon that also works as a stand. I also have the Stylus and I'd be willing to sell both for a reasonable price.
  7. I have one that I may be willing to part with if I cant figure out how to root it. If I let it go I can take $100 for it

8. How much are you asking for your accessories?
  9. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

I will have to look through where I put the accessories.

When I find them, I'll take a pic and send. wasn't looking for much. I have the oem stylus and a folding case, from what I remember
  10. Johnp1077

Johnp1077 New Member

I have two of them and the Original Stylus...I really love my New Note III and my wife uses her iPad mini...so if you are interested let's talk...i am very flexible.

Shoot me an email at jpasciucco77@gmail.com

thanks,

John