Selling my Cliq, How do I prepare it?

Last Updated:

1. DWolford32

DWolford32 Member This Topic's Starter

I am selling my cliq today and I have some questions to make sure I do this right. All I really want from my phone is my contacts, I can live if I lose everything else. I want to wipe the phone and the SD card clean after I salvage my contacts. How do I get the contacts off of my cliq and then wipe it clean? and my phone is unlocked, will erasing the data affect this? thank you.

Advertisement
  2. rok0187

rok0187 Active Member

ya contects r linked to ya gmail and to your blur account so if u getting another andriod phone u SHOULD be fine when i went form my g1 to cliq my contects followed and to wipe da phone and sd card press menu-settings-sd card and storage-umount sd card-format sd card that will clear ya sd card to stock to do the phone press menu-settings-sdcard and storage-factory data reset and thear u go stock phone and what u mean un locked like ant carrier or rooted ?

3. DWolford32

DWolford32 Member This Topic's Starter

no i put in a code i got from t-mobile so i could use it with AT&T before i had t-mobile.

4. rok0187

rok0187 Active Member

na shouldnt effect the unlock at all

5. kcmartz

kcmartz Well-Known Member

Yes, gmail, tmob, and motoblur all seem to back mine up, all I need is gmail backup!

Yes factory reset is best.