Selling my connect.Support

1. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

So what do I need to do to make sure the person who buys this phone can use it without something being messed up or weird?

Advertisement
  2. Tokenpoke

Tokenpoke Well-Known Member

Flash zva Rom or use the lg recovery.

Or let me know what you want for it.
  3. LGismyVISION

LGismyVISION Well-Known Member

What do you want for it?

-Mike from Verizon Wireless at Peabody,MA
    "Verizon is the best carrier in the USA covering 98% of Americans , Introducing the new SHAREverthing plan , the first of its kind , Check online for more details , Only at select stores!"
  4. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

im starting the bid at 185 with a buy it now of $250. im bundling my 3 extended batteries(3500, 3850, 2680).
  5. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

so more or less do a factory reset?
  6. HereticSins

HereticSins Well-Known Member

Yup.
    And deactivate it.
  7. flakito97

flakito97 Well-Known Member

Make sure you flash zva rom tho cause if you've deleted stock apps and factory reset it you might bootloop or even brick..
  8. Mexjoker

Mexjoker I'm Not Real, Doris!

You can sell it here if you want in the classified section.
  9. BlueMuscles

BlueMuscles Well-Known Member

Why you selling it ?

I have my new connect a few weeks now and love it. I didn't reliaze how
    crappy My indulge was until I got the connect.
  10. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

im flipping it for the motion. if it doesnt sell on ebay in the time i have it up im just gonna keep it and let it be used to help devs.

the S3 will be out early october so there's no point in getting a new phone i wont use anymore in a few weeks.
  11. LGismyVISION

LGismyVISION Well-Known Member

I would like to sell my Connect for parts ....
    But then I like the experience of crushing something , but money is valueable "Nowadays"
    -Mike from Verizon Wireless at peabody , MA
    "Get the Galaxy Nexus from Verizon only for $159 , Only in select stores , Check online for more details , The power of jellybeans , Delicious at the touch!"
  12. ChiweN

ChiweN Well-Known Member Contributor

Hey W, did you manage to sell your connect? Like I said before I had an issue with the first buyer, he didn't pay, wanted me to wait 2 weeks. I did a second chance offer to the 2nd highest bidder, he didn't pay either. Winning bid was $232.

So I re listed it. Winning bid of $172 (sucks :( ). He didn't pay or respond to messages. Did a 2nd chance offer again to the 2nd highest bidder. He asked to have til the 14th to pay.

So yeah I'm still sitting on mine, this is ridiculous. I've never had this many issues selling something on ebay. Why bid on something you obviously can't afford.
  13. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

Looks like this might be an epidemic. I have winning bidders for both my connect and ipod touch and they haven't paid yet.
  14. yahhboy

yahhboy Well-Known Member

Lol are people going on eBay to bid just to bid?
  15. ChiweN

It would seem that way :mad:
  16. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

SOLD!!

so the bidder actually paid out the money. now i need to prep this sucker to be shipped. how do i flash this phone back to stock so i can reset?

EDIT: nevermind, though i'd hard bricked my phone but i did the lg updater tool and restored everything completely back to stock. phone is ready to go.
  17. ChiweN

Congrats!