• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Selling my T-mobile Gear S2

php111

Android Enthusiast
Feb 12, 2013
Hey, I sold my T-mobile Gear S2 online on Amazon.com but I did not ship it yet. There is a problem selling my Gear Watch that I did not realized until I did a Google search. That is the SIM card cannot be removed. I believe that means the person who bought it from me could view my phone number, any kind of SIM info, and such? What should I do now?

Just a heads up the only wearable device im aware of that has a sim card in is the gear S the rectangular wearable. The gear s2 is the circular watch face, i first put this cos there is alot of confusion over the gear s and gear s2. secondly the gear s2 DOES NOT have a sim card built into the device. It operates from the gear app installed onto your device. So performing a factory reset will wipe any data installed onto the wearable and make it ready for the next person to own.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones