Selling/swapping my galaxy for a behold 2. PM me.

Last Updated:

1. kam187

kam187 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Aug 3, 2009
    So the behold has a bunch of security problems which mean its going to be hard to root and run a custom ROM on. The galaxy can be flashed with anything you like.

For that reason i'm more interested in trying to hack the behold, because the galaxy just isnt a challenge anymore!

If anyone is interested please PM me. Or if you're interested in swapping your behold for my galaxy also PM me.

You can go and check the galaxy section to see i've been doing quite alot with the galaxy already, so expect good things when i finally get the behold 2!

[Someone already suggested donations, but i dont think thats fair on people]

2. bigch0ps

bigch0ps Well-Known Member

Nov 23, 2009
    Hey I got my Behold 2 a few days ago. I am new to Android and am looking forward to rooting and flashing this phone. Although I do not want to sell my behold2 I would like to help you get yours. Let me kow if I can help. Maybe I can buy one used locally (I'm in New York City)and ship it to you. Let me know what your price range is. Also I have a friend at a tmo store and maybe could see what he could do price wise.