• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Selling/Trading My Samsung Infuse 4G

2manyPHONES,
The link provided should lead you to a collection of photos of the Samsung Infuse 4G and its accessories. I prefer PayPal as the choice of payment method. May I ask why did you want me to take a picture of my forum username? Oh! The pictures were take with my nephew's iMac so forgive the glare on some of them.Samsung Infuse 4G For Sale or Trade - a set on Flickr

Upvote 0
2manyPHONES,
The link provided should lead you to a collection of photos of the Samsung Infuse 4G and its accessories. I prefer PayPal as the choice of payment method. May I ask why did you want me to take a picture of my forum username? Oh! The pictures were take with my nephew's iMac so forgive the glare on some of them.Samsung Infuse 4G For Sale or Trade - a set on Flickr

It's pretty common on forums for people to want to see a picture of what you're selling with your username written down and included in the picture as proof that you really have what you say you're selling. It's just a means of verification since there really aren't too many ways to make sure about that sort of thing.

Upvote 0
I pmed him the same info (usually better to pm someone just in case you are wrong etc)

but yeah..this phone is pretty much $599ish everywhere brand new

you are not going to find a US model SGS2 ...they are not out yet.

you will find the UK version, but highly unlikely that someone is going to straight up trade you for an Infuse...in the rare case that they do trade you, you will be putting some cash on top as well.

If you do a little research the Infuse has an average "used" selling price of about $450.....

We are trying to help ya out Kona.

Upvote 0
You guys are absolutely right! I'm just gonn trade with whoever is interested. I know the Samsung Galaxy S II is way more expensive and better than the Infuse but I will just leave my post for a few days to see. Last week a guy sold his Atrix for 800 and another one traded his Samsung Nexus S 4G for the Samsung S II not on this forum though.

Upvote 0
You guys are absolutely right! I'm just gonn trade with whoever is interested. I know the Samsung Galaxy S II is way more expensive and better than the Infuse but I will just leave my post for a few days to see. Last week a guy sold his Atrix for 800 and another one traded his Samsung Nexus S 4G for the Samsung S II not on this forum though.

That atrix had a ton of accessories...including the $300 keyboard dock.

Again on the SGs2.....those are the euro model....not the US model

Regardless..the infuse is a much better phone thsn the nexus in many ways so maybe you have a chance!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones