• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Semario Montgomery

Hey my name Semario Montgomery. Im 19 yrs old. I was born on June 11, 1992. Im cool and laid back person I luv to party and have fun. My favorite colors are purple, black, and white. One thing I hate is getting my heartbroken so many times and my heart been broken more than anything. I currently attend Dekalb Tech bt goin to Savannah State University to play football. My favorite thing to do is make my family and friends proud of me. I luv playing football. I played football in high school. My future goals are to play football for a college some day, I plan on going to the pros and then getting drafted to a NFL team. I want to thanks everbody that help me and told me to never give up and to always focus on my future and I really want to thanks my mom, my dad, my aunt, my grandma and granddad, my uncles, my great aunt(RIP),and the rest of the family for all they help.

Welcome to the forums. I hope everything turns out great in your future. I also hope you enjoy your time here at Android Forums. For the best fun you will want to check out the area we have for your device. The area is a place for the owners to hang out and exchange information about their phone or tablet. Below are links to the phone and tablet areas. Just follow the link of choice and then find your device in the list. Give the device name a click and you will then be in your device's home forum. Have fun and thanks for joining these forums.
Android Phones - Android Forums
Android Tablets & MIDs - Android Forums

Currently we have a new thread in our social area where existing members are paying
tribute to the new people that have just joined Android Forums. This is something
the regular users thought up to give you some idea how the group truly welcomes you to these forums. I encourage you to check out the thread and say hello. We are really glad that you joined these forums. Here is a link to that thread:
http://androidforums.com/lounge/508...ts-first-annual-newbie-appreciation-week.html

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones