Semi-Urgent: App available to over 0 devices

Last Updated:

1. FallnShadw

FallnShadw Well-Known Member

I've got my app done, designed and tested so I was uploading it to the developer console to publish it and I saw this message:

Because of this message, I just saved it and didn't publish it because, what's the point if no one can see it?

What can I do to fix this issue?

2. jonbonazza

jonbonazza Well-Known Member

remove the appropriate lines from your manifest.

With that said, what's wrong with this? If you require those screen sizes and those features, then it makes sense that it wouldn't show up for those who don't have them.
  3. FallnShadw

Because it says it's available to 0 devices... doesn't that mean it wouldn't show up on the market for anyone? because Google uses those are filters so you can't see apps your phone can't support.

Unless I took that phrase as something it's not? I'm not sure.. because I've never released an app before. That's why I was asking.
  4. FallnShadw

Alright... so I clicked Activate but I suppose I didn't "Save" after that.. when I activated the app and saved it, it says it's available on 1554 devices. But ironically, my phone is not on the list of supported phones -.-
  5. jonbonazza

jonbonazza Well-Known Member

I don't know how only 1554 devices can work with your app, when the only features you require are touchscreen and telephony, which every android phone is required to have.... Sounds like the detection code on the Dev Console is bugged...
  6. FallnShadw

I'm not sure either. I thought the simplicity wouldn't be better with more devices