1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Send More Than One Pic Through Handcent??

1. ItalianHunk

ItalianHunk Well-Known Member

I've been using Handcent for awhile now and love it. I've been sending pics, one at a time with no problem. Yesterday, I went to send 2 pics at once and it kept force closing.
    Has it always been like this?
    Is there another messenger that we can send more than one pic at a time?

Advertisement
    :
  2. pool_shark

pool_shark Well-Known Member

I send multiple pics every once and a while with no problem, just make sure to send it as a slideshow.
    ItalianHunk likes this.
  3. enewkirk1

enewkirk1 Member

While we are on the subject, since the GB update, I've been unable to send video through sms, unless I manually go into the camera setting and select VGA. Before, I had it on HD and when I took videos, it would say, "file too large, resize now?" or something to that affect, and it would send it no problem. Now, it will not ask to resize but simply state, "message size limit reached." even for a small 3 second video. Any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks in advance.
  4. itsallgood

itsallgood Well-Known Member

I've had the same problem. There is away to send more then one picture at a time, but you have to use the Handcent Services Auto Convert. This will save the images to the Handcent network and provide a link, in the text message, to go to view the pictures. Right now, I just attach the pictures to an email and send it that way. (Since the people I'm sending the pictures to can access their e-mail from their phone.
  5. pool_shark

You can just send the pics as a slideshow, no need to save to handcent's server.
  6. itsallgood

That's true, but you can't save pictures from the slide show. If you know how, let me know.
  7. pool_shark

Sure you can. You can't do the standard long press on slidshows. You hit menu instead, it will tell you there are multiple attachments and you can download them from there.
    itsallgood likes this.
  8. itsallgood

Thanks. I will have to try that. Now question is will that work the same in another SMS, because the person I'm sending the pictures too don't use Handcent?
  9. pool_shark

It should work in stock sms. My sister has some oddball phone and I downloaded slideshow pics for her.