• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Send/ Receive Text & Email while WiFi is Connected

Gbones

Mar 20, 2011
I connected to my home network just for faster speeds... I then went to send a 3 different text (handcent) to 3 different people.

Each text is stuck in "sending" status (handcent shows an icon thats equivalent to the hourglass).

Can I send and receive email/text when connected to WiFi?

I connected to my home network just for faster speeds... I then went to send a 3 different text (handcent) to 3 different people.

Each text is stuck in "sending" status (handcent shows an icon thats equivalent to the hourglass).

I use wifi all the time when i am at home and dont have an issue.

Upvote 0

I have the same problem but it also happens when I'm connected to 3g/4g. The text message just gets stuck in 'sending'. I have to power off my phone and power back on for it to send the message. Its happening more and more frequently and sometimes powering off and then on doesn't help intially. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones