Send SMS in Landscape viewSupport

Last Updated:

1. kriswknight

kriswknight Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Sorry for so many questions in one day, but its my first day...

Is it possible to actually send an SMS while the keyboard is still up in Landscape view? I see if you drop the keyboard that you can send it that way, but is there honestly no send button?

ONE MORE...

Where is the $ at?

Advertisement
  2. MattDC1868

MattDC1868 Member

Unfortunately, the only way to send an SMS in landscape view is the most annoying -hide the keyboard and then press send.

As for the $ sign, you can either hold down the letter "F" in alpha, or you can switch to the numeric pad (by pressing the "12#" key located next to the period key) and then press the dollar sign which is four keys over on the middle row.

You can also hold down any letter key while texting or emailing to reveal all alternate characters for that key. Hope this helps!

3. kriswknight

kriswknight Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I see how to do it while typing in landscape, now, but is there a way to do that while in portrait view in the Compact QWERTY setting?

4. MattDC1868

MattDC1868 Member

The only way to do this in compact QWERTY is to click on the "12#" key next to the period key and then scroll through the different key assignments by using the key with "1/4" on it located just below the send key. I know it's annoying, but that is the only way to do this in the compact qwerty mode. Good luck!