Send to voicemail not workingSupport

Last Updated:

1. Jeveretts

Jeveretts New Member This Topic's Starter

I just "upgraded" from a Motorola droid to the HTC Incredible. I run the IT dept for my company and I get a lot of solicitation calls. On the Moto Droid, I created a contact called Ftards, everytime I get a call from somebody I don't want to talk to I add them to that contact, worked brilliantly.

Did the same thing on the Incredible, but it doesn't seem to work. I did a hard reset and created one contact, it worked, then I synced my exchange, still working, but when I woke up this morning, I got a call from Ftards and it came right through. The setting still says "on" but it isn't sending to voicemail

Is there a way to get rid of the HTC app "People" and install the Motorola app "contacts" This is driving me a little crazy..

Oh, and on a related note, if I assign a ringtone to a specific contact, that doesn't work either, it just plays the default ringtone when they call.

Advertisement
  2. Jeveretts

Jeveretts New Member This Topic's Starter

Could never figure it out, sent it back to Verizon. Will keep my Motorola Droid and wait for the Shadow.