1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Sending same text to more than one person!Support

1. Laura44

Laura44 Member

Ok - call me dumb, but I can't figure this one out. Have been sending the same text to various people by copying and pasting, etc, but surely there's some quick way to do this!?? Why can't I just tap on my multiple contacts I want to send to? Does anyone understand and if so, can you tell me what I'm doing wrong? Many thanks :)

Also, I can't figure out how to forward one of my contacts via text message to another of my contacts! Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
    :
  2. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

You can do it on the stock app but to me its a bit long winded, add recipient then press menu and edit recipients and then add recipient etc etc.

Or just download Handcent SMS app and that lets you use a tick box next to all mobile numbers in your phone book which is far quicker! Plus its much nicer that the stock messaging app imho.

Sorry forgot your last query, Handcent also lets you send a contact via SMS. Whilst in the text input box press menu and attach and it gives you a list of things you can attach contacts being one of the. Once again its a tick box to select.
    naebeton and Laura44 like this.