Sending SMS text messages to multiple contacts problem.

Last Updated:

1. Mipmap

Mipmap Active Member This Topic's Starter

I've been sending SMS messages just fine, however recently I tried sending a text message to two contacts, and one of them never received anything. However when trying to send a message to that same person only, it worked fine.

Has anyone else heard or had this happen to them? :confused:

Advertisement
  2. deftdrummer

deftdrummer Well-Known Member

I sometimes have message send failures, to one or many. I think it is either just a bug in the OS for right now, or its just one of those things. Few cell phones can send every text message every time.

3. joneee

joneee Well-Known Member

I use handcent sms to send all txts. I sent out 46 texts on thanksgiving and I don't know who didn't get it but 90% of tthe people replied back.

However from what I noticed handcent shows you as it's sending each message and stops whenever one wasn't able to send. This has happened to me before.

Perhaps your problem might have to do with reception?

4. joneee

joneee Well-Known Member

I use handcent sms to send all txts. I sent out 46 texts on thanksgiving and I don't know who didn't get it but 90% of tthe people replied back.

However from what I noticed handcent shows you as it's sending each message and stops whenever one wasn't able to send. This has happened to me before.

Perhaps your problem might have to do with reception?