• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

sending to sd card? and see ya bionic...

aaronmach1

Android Enthusiast
Nov 13, 2009
michigan usa
its been good but its my last day with the bionic. My new razzr hd maxx is coming to my house today. After 3 replacements witht the bionic due to the headphone jack failing and now for the second time the earpeice speaker went junk.
Now im going to give my bionic to my daughter to play games on. i hope.... i want to wipe the phone and download a bunch of games on it before i take service off it tonight. How can i save the games to just the sd card? and when i look right now i cannot find any of the current games i have or apps. Are they hidden or somthing? last night i downloaded one of her games to see where it saves and couldnt find it internal or on the sd.
Lastly, will i be able to download games on my razzr maxx hd and transfer them via computer to the bionic sd card for her to play? If so how, if i cannot see where the games are stored lol. thanks

Lastly, will i be able to download games on my razzr maxx hd and transfer them via computer to the bionic sd card for her to play? If so how, if i cannot see where the games are stored lol. thanks

As long as you have the same Google account activated on the Bionic, you can either go to the play store on a computer browser for that app and install to the device, or you can go to the Play Store app on the Bionic, go to menu->my apps, swipe to "All" to see all of the apps on your account - or you can search for the app and install it to the Bionic. You only have to pay for an app once, on as many devices as you have activate on your Google account.

Upvote 0
Yes, it needs to connect via wifi. Yes, an inactive bionic will be allowed to connect via wifi. If you wipe the device the first setup step will be to activate the phone. Go back to the first screen you see and tap the four corners of the display in this order: top left,top right, bottom right, and bottom left. The top taps will be just under the status bar. This will skip the setup and bring you straight home. From there you can connect to a wifi access point and then enable your google account.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones