• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Sending Voice SMS Messages??

Podar

Mar 26, 2010
Texas
OK. So I have downloaded HandcentSMS. Great sms prog. I use my swipe keyboard to send mostly. Today I recieved a SMS from my wife and i had an option to use voice to send my reply. I don't get that option when I start HandcentSMS nor do I when I use the stock messaging app. Anyone know what app my phone might be using that has the voice option? I'm rambling cuz I'm confused.:thinking:

My Moment Specs:
2.1.DD03
Joekrim recovery 2.1
Caulkulins ROM
JIT compiler
Launcher????? don't know.....
Joey's root enabler

OK. So I have downloaded HandcentSMS. Great sms prog. I use my swipe keyboard to send mostly. Today I recieved a SMS from my wife and i had an option to use voice to send my reply. I don't get that option when I start HandcentSMS nor do I when I use the stock messaging app. Anyone know what app my phone might be using that has the voice option? I'm rambling cuz I'm confused.:thinking:

My Moment Specs:
2.1.DD03
Joekrim recovery 2.1
Caulkulins ROM
JIT compiler
Launcher????? don't know.....
Joey's root enabler

Either I've asked a totally ingnorant question that's not worth answering or no one has run across this.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones