1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Sensation XE Lost Correct TimeSupport

1. heliaviator

heliaviator New Member

Sensation XE Unbranded, ICS 4.0.3, Sense 3.6, Software 3.32.401.105
    This morning my alarm did not ring on time. I found the clock time was incorrect by about 20 minutes. It was correct when I went to bed. System is set NOT to update time from network.
    Anyone had similar experience?

Advertisement
    :
  2. huy_lonewolf

huy_lonewolf Well-Known Member

Then why don't you set it to be automatically updated from your network? If you have root, you can install app like Clocksync to sync your time with the internet.
  3. Fonzig

Fonzig Well-Known Member

I have had this happen to me too.

I'm currently experimenting to see whats causing it.

I factory reset the phone & didn't play with any time settings at all for about 7 - 10 days. All was fine. I had the Auto update feature disabled.

Last night, I deleted all the extra times that are displayed under World Clock, then deleted 2 of the 3 alarms and set the remaining alarm for 6.15am.

I didn't get to sleep until about 12.30am. The clock was showing the correct time (I was playing GTAIII) so I know it was right.

When I woke up, the phone had lost 7 minutes:eek:

So, its either deleting the world clock times or adjusting the alarms that causing the problem.
  4. Fonzig

Fonzig Well-Known Member

HTC have released an update to fix this issue.
  5. ziddey

ziddey Well-Known Member

Sorry to bump up two old threads, but could you provide more information about this update? I disabled my radio and lost 35 minutes over 14 hours.