1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

Sense 4.0

1. rolanddave94

rolanddave94 Member

Does anyone know if the HTC One series phones are the ONLY HTC phones that are gonna have Sense 4.0?

Advertisement
  2. jerofld

jerofld Fixing stuff is not easy VIP Member

At this point, it looks like they'll be the only ones with Sense 4. Older HTC devices might get the update later, but I suspect it won't happen for a few months (if at all) as a marketing thing.
    rolanddave94 likes this.
  3. rolanddave94

rolanddave94 Member

After looking at the 4.0 interface, it just looks so elegant. I'm really hoping that they're gonna update the other phones too. I would love to see my Vivid have a 4.0.
    jerofld likes this.
  4. jerofld

The older phones are getting Sense 3.6, which is nearly identical, looks wise. It just lacks a feature or two that Sense 4 is getting for the One series. You should do a search for Sense 3.6 on Google. It looks really good.

But if you have a Vivid, didn't you already get Sense 3.6?
  5. rolanddave94

rolanddave94 Member

Yeah, I have the 3.6 but i'm just saying that it would be pretty nice if the older phones get a 4.0 update later on in a few months or so.
  6. jerofld

I have an Evo 3D and we're slated to get it. The Sensation either has it now or will be getting it soon (depending on carrier, I believe). There's a list of what phones are getting it somewhere, and it's a decent list. I think devices like the Evo 4G and the Evo Shift are not, though.
  7. rolanddave94

rolanddave94 Member

Where can I find this list? I'm curious.
    jdogrambo likes this.
  8. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

I thought that the Evo 3D was slated for Sense 3.6 per the normal ICS update policy...