Sense-Able 2.0 + Swype Lite Problem

Last Updated:

1. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ok well i've got my phone up and running with sense-able 2.0 but for some reason swype is not working correctly. It never seems to make the line all the way to the letter i'm trying to type. Its like this for every letter. Its expecially missing the last letter it usually ends up a couple letters away from where i end up. I was using it just fine when i wasn't rooted and on 1.5 but now its giving me problems. I've even tried playing with the settings and it doesn't seem to help. I'm wondering if anyone else has had this issue. I guess i'll try uninstalling and reinstalling it.

Advertisement
  2. droidkevlar

droidkevlar Well-Known Member

I have not had any issues with sense 2 and lite installed. I did with the beta. Kept saying not correct device, so I just uninstalled it and went back to the lite. try uninstalling it, rebooting and then reinstalling it. That should work.

jwm2 likes this.
  3. jwm2

Yeah i reinstalled it but that didn't work, so i rebooted my phone. Rebooting seemed to work. Sorry for posting such a dumb question before doing something so simple, i just woke up ;)

4. droidkevlar

droidkevlar Well-Known Member

Its not dumb...as long as you dont post this again asking the same question, lol:p

5. jwm2

No promises ;)

6. T2noob

T2noob Well-Known Member

Yeah I had this problem...What I did was reinstall the installer again without deleting the old installer and let it install over it then downloaded the swype apk again from the installer again and haven't had problems with it anymore.

7. rentjr

rentjr Well-Known Member

^^ What he said. I just saved the installer that I downloaded when I signed up with beta. Astro to the installer and download beta again. No problems at all