Sense Bookmark Widget for Droid?

Last Updated:

1. DjOutlaw32

DjOutlaw32 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ok, So please please forgive me if this has been asked, or is in conjunction with another thread, but I have a question for you all. Maybe you guys can help. So I know the sense roms for the droid are around the corner (hopefully), but im not completely sure of what is included in it. My only desire (lol) from the sense rom would be the bookmark widget that is found on sense phones. Looks like the pic below. I was wondering if there might be apk out there that could be ported over with the fixed resolution for our phone. Or is my phone waiting for the sense rom. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Sorry Im kinda obsessed with that widget, but not worth it to trade my droid for just that. Thanks for your time.

Attached Files:

Advertisement
  2. Fabolous

Fabolous Superuser VIP Member

There might be something in the market that is like that, but I took a quick look and couldn't find anything.

Also, HTC is known to send developers C&D orders for imitating their Sense widgets (like they did to Beautiful Widgets).

I'm pretty sure that it will be included in the Sense UI ROM for Droid though.

Also, may I ask, what is so appealing about this widget? It's just as many steps to swipe over a screen to see the bookmarks widget as it is to launch the browser, click menu, and press the bookmarks button (which results in a much more organized, still graphic preview of your bookmarks, IMO).