General Sense Clock

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by irishpride, May 4, 2010.

1. irishpride

irishpride Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2010
    Emerald City
    I have a couple of questions about the sense weather clock widget...first, when I had the Eris I though I remembered it actually flipping and I know in WM's sense it does flip. Also is there anyway to skin the clock w/out root? I had the black clock on my Eris after the 2.1v2 leak upgrade. Any thoughts on this would be much appreciated.

Advertisement

2. irishpride

Mar 2, 2010
    Emerald City
  3. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2010
    maybe I'm misunderstanding, but the clock app offers several different clocks....if not there is an aftermarket app for free as well.

4. irishpride

Mar 2, 2010
    Emerald City
    The one I'm referring to is the stock HTC weather flip clock. Previous HTC phone's I've had with Sense(both Android & WM) have had the 3D animation of the clock flipping, but it doesn't do it on the Incredible.

5. booser4

booser4 Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2009
    San Diego, CA
    This is the same for me and I was gonna post about it. When the clock changes times it just changes real quick like a digital would, it doesn't show the thing flip down to the next minute. This has gotta be a bug.

6. drhill

drhill Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2010
    I feel like they got rid of that animation when the Hero was thought to be sluggish. sucks.

irishpride likes this.