• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Sense Crashing Constantly

Rube8514

Mar 16, 2010
Can someone please give me a solution to this problem?? I have searched every forum and no one seems to have an answer to this problem. This problem makes me hate my phone. EVERY TIME i hit home or back out of a program...HTC Sense will restart. Please help me with this problem!! :mad:

Can someone please give me a solution to this problem?? I have searched every forum and no one seems to have an answer to this problem. This problem makes me hate my phone. EVERY TIME i hit home or back out of a program...HTC Sense will restart. Please help me with this problem!! :mad:

Have you done all the normal cleaning of the phone? Clearing out call log, deleting all unwanted texts. Clearing out cache and/or unwanted data in manage applications. Sometimes a reboot will help. Last resort would be to do a factory reset but this isn't needed if you clear all of the above. For me, I never hit the home button. It's always best, imo;), to back out of everything using the back key, whether its using the browser or an application

Upvote 0
I did everything that you said....when i restart the phone, sense wont restart itself for a while....e.g. few hours, multiple home presses or backing out of programs, then it will start up again and wont stop restarting itself until i restart the phone....any other suggestions??

Upvote 0
I did everything that you said....when i restart the phone, sense wont restart itself for a while....e.g. few hours, multiple home presses or backing out of programs, then it will start up again and wont stop restarting itself until i restart the phone....any other suggestions??

In manage applications for HTC Sense, is there any data or cache to be cleared in manage applications?

Again, last resort may be to do a factory reset:(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones