Sense freezeGeneral

Last Updated:

1. xNJxPlague

xNJxPlague Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

My sister downloaded the app lockbot free and her words were

'it froze when installed so i restarted my phone and now it's stuck at the HTC screen when i turn my phone on'

She was right in the fact that it won't get past HTC now..
    I'm at a loss on what to do besides a factory restore.

Any help would be awesome

Advertisement
  2. Rubik76

Rubik76 Well-Known Member

Have you tried a battery pull?

3. xNJxPlague

xNJxPlague Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Yes. Now it keeps saying that sense has to force close and can only get to the 'dialer'

4. smacky

smacky Banned

Some lock app screwed over another member's phone. I think I remember him saying the only way out was a factory reset. I had to do it with OpenHome once. It was my fault, but I stopped using those programs anyway. They're really not worth it.

5. tarponbeach

tarponbeach Well-Known Member

I had to do a hard reset last night, because Printershare totally screwed up Sense. I'm on 2.1.

The phone started to re-load Sense after launching any app, including the dialer. I began to uninstall apps, one by one, then decided to just do a hard reset.

After the reset, I installed them from the Market, one by one, and launched each one, after installing it, to see if it would crash Sense. Printershare turned out to be the guilty one.

When I upgraded to 2.1 last week, I followed the instructions posted on the tutorial on this board. Everything was fine, but looking back, I believe that I should have done clean app installs from the Market, in lieu of restoring from backups using Astro.