Sense Issue... umm, what is going on?!Support

Last Updated:

1. hrassa

hrassa Member This Topic's Starter

so i just recently started having this issue... it's only happened 3 times. when i exit out of my text messages (back to my home screen) the sense buttons that are usually at the bottom are now crumpled up together on the bottom right of the screen, on top of each other. the only on that can be used, because its the one on top, is the add button.

when i hit the home button to show all the pages, the pages appear kinda squished in the top left.

anyone else having this problem?! is there a way to uninstall Sense and reinstall or maybe an update im missing? im running Froyo.

Advertisement
  2. sikclown

sikclown Well-Known Member

Have not run into this issue but some more information would help:
    Are you rooted? Running a custom or stock ROM?
    What program are you using for Texts?
    Do you have any apps installed that do anything to the home screen or lock screen?
    When did this start happening?

3. hrassa

Not rooted... and im running a stock ROM.

I use the stock text app but with SMS Popup... ive had SMS Popup since day 1 (june 4th) and this problem just started maybe about 4 days ago.

i did install the More Icons app on two of my pages to be able to reduce the size of icons and to add more with it being cluttered... i didnt have the problem before installing this, however, the problem didnt start immediately after installing More Icons... more like a week or 2 after.

4. sikclown

sikclown Well-Known Member

My best guess is it is the More Icons app. It may occasionally just identify the Sense buttons as icons and try to reduce them. Uninstall and reboot and then try and recreate the error.

5. hrassa

ok, thanks, i'll try that!