Sense Keyboard that works with BH_Man's 1.6 notwiz?

Last Updated:

1. AsianSensation

AsianSensation Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi guys, I just installed BH_Man's 1.6 notwiz using Odin and everything is working great except my HTC sense keyboard seems to crash nonstop now (it was working before with just stock 1.5). Is anyone here also having that problem? If someone has a working sense keyboard app that works with this rom, can you please upload it or tell me which version the app is? Swype is cool but I would also like to have the sense keyboard as well.

Advertisement
  2. behold_this

behold_this Well-Known Member

search for one compatible with 1.6. xda is a good place to start

3. 2FR35H

2FR35H Well-Known Member

Why not just use swype instead? its so much better imo not sense but it is by far better.

4. Exaqtion

Exaqtion Well-Known Member

How about trying Smart Keyboard Pro? I love it. Htc Sense wouldn't work for me. I really couldn't stand swype btw =/ but most love it.

5. BH_MAN

BH_MAN Well-Known Member

Google Tattoo HTC_IME.apk or find one of Cyanogen's early 1.6 builds that have the keyboard in them...

6. xLeo

xLeo Active Member

I've installed it... however it seems to work for everything but txt... it works great in the browser/search and everywhere else... but when it comes to handcent and stock mms app the keyboard pops up and then goes away... weird:confused: