Root Sense-less non-transparent lockscreen?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Flames92, Jun 23, 2010.

1. I've searched and the only sense-less non-transparent lockscreen I've found hasn't worked =\ I wouldn't mind if it was rotary or just regular vanilla, I just really dislike the transparent/sense lockscreen.

Advertisement
  2. andrizoid

andrizoid Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2010
    what exactly are you asking for? what rom are you using?
    white widow has a non transparent rotary LS

3. ACD168

ACD168 Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2010
    andrizoid, how can i miake the ww rotary lock screen transparent???

4. I want a lockscreen that I can put my own custom background on, but that isn't the sense lockscreen

5. truelove79

truelove79 Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2010
    Electrical Engineer
    Peoria, IL
    I want this as well. I've used lockscreen-del.zip and got the rotary screen, but I REALLY don't want it to be transparent. I don't want everyone seeing what's on my homescreen when my phone is locked, and it looks ridiculous.

If there is no way to have the rotary lock screen and have it be non-transparent, how do I put the default HTC Sense lockscreen back?

6. Demache

Demache Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2010
    Sioux Falls, SD
    It has to possible to make the rotary lockscreen non-transparent. Its what I use in andrizoid's Suave Smush ROM, and the lockscreen isn't transparent.

7. mistaj33

mistaj33 Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Computer Consultant
    New Orleans
    I want this badly. I also want the vanilla lockscreen on incoming calls. Every ROM I like has the stupid Sense lockscreen on incoming calls, even after deleting htc_lockscreen.apk. The "swipe down to unlock" motion is too easily performed while taking the phone out of my pocket.

I also want to disable the "menu to unlock" feature. I can't believe there isn't an easy way to accomplish this.

8. VZWDroidEris

VZWDroidEris Member

May 13, 2010
  9. DDustiNN

DDustiNN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2009
    Try flashing the old_lockscreen.zip that is linked in the White Widow thread. I am using that one and it's my favorite so far.

10. banduraj

banduraj Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2010
    Great, now how do you turn off the vibrate on the lock screen?