Sense like clock widget

Last Updated:

1. Iczer

Iczer Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone know of a good widget that is similar to the HTC sense clock widget? I really liked that on my old phone.

Advertisement
  2. Bmerz

Bmerz Well-Known Member

3. SebastianX

SebastianX Well-Known Member

Fancy Widget, you'll have to Google it it was removed from the Market. :confused:

Here it is in action:

[​IMG]

4. Iczer

You got a link to where to download it? It looks like HTC made them take this down due to the similarities, but I guess they're working on updating it.

5. Iczer

Nevermind I got it now.

6. Bmerz

Bmerz Well-Known Member

Yes, it's been updated already (from what I've read) I posted the link - see my last post. Hopefully this is what you are looking for, and it works for you. :)

7. Iczer

Thanks Bmerz, that's a good app, but the Fancy Widgets is free and is exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks for the suggestion though!

8. Bmerz

Bmerz Well-Known Member

Oops! Sorry (new to Android), I didn't realize that the Fancy wasn't Beautiful, as I thought maybe the other poster gave the wrong name, and meant Beautiful. But now that I know there are 2, and that "Fancy" is FREE - guess which one I'll be looking into and looking for? ;)

9. EmoTonyB

EmoTonyB Well-Known Member

just dled this and deleted the weather channel widget. this has it all in a nice little box. one quick look and i get all my info. nice call!

10. th3j3ster

th3j3ster Active Member

I recommend Beautiful Widget. Its about 2 Bucks, but man is it worth it. All kinds of options and skins...It looks similar to HTC's sense widget but really I like this better. Worth the cash.

11. SSinisterSS

SSinisterSS Well-Known Member

my fancy widget doesnt show the weather for some reason, i re installed it and rebooted the phone.

12. Bmerz

Bmerz Well-Known Member

I downloaded this too, and it wouldn't show weather - so I uninstalled it for now, will try it again later. If I decide to keep the phone/Sprint (on 30-day trial), then maybe I'll just pay for Beautiful Widget (if I cannot get Fancy to work).

13. Iczer

The weather not showing could be something to do with the GPS not working? I'm assuming it poles your location and gives current weather.

14. Bmerz

Bmerz Well-Known Member

So new to all this, I did download the Google Map/Nav and went outside - it found me perfectly. Didn't seem to find me in house though, maybe this is the problem?

As I installed the FW and tried it, while in house - I hope I don't have to be outside in order for this to work. Again, new to Android - so maybe I didn't do something right...?

15. Iczer

I think GPS is a known issue with the Galaxy phones, word is they should be fixed in the 2.2 release in September sometime.

16. Bmerz

Bmerz Well-Known Member

Well as far as I am concerned, that 2.2 cannot come soon enough! lol Thank you for your help, will try FW again later. :)

17. Android XTC

Android XTC Banned

My GPS works great on the old Epic and the new one. I have no idea what people are bitching about. GPS only really works well on clear days and Outside. Don't expect it to work properly inside. The handset has to be exposed to the sky in order for any GPS system to work properly.