sense problemsSupport

Last Updated:

1. WBMc36

WBMc36 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Over the past 24 hours sense has force closed or reset on me around 3 times. I am wondering if anyone else has this problem. I am not running LP or home switcher so i am not sure what could be causing this.

Advertisement
  2. airjordan223

airjordan223 Well-Known Member

That has happened to some people, not really sure what the problem is. Make sure you have all your updates I guess. Try shutting it off and pulling the battery for a little bit then put it back in, see if that helps.

3. ltbakken

ltbakken Well-Known Member

I know its been happening to me in the last day as well

4. WBMc36

its odd, the only thing i dont have updated is the my verizon app because i never use it, and bubble breaker, in which the newer version asks for permissions to my messages so i am not updating it. i will turn my phone off tonight to see if it helps.

5. sail4fun201

sail4fun201 Well-Known Member

Try a reboot, and also look into any apps or widgets you installed recently. When I first got my phone I installed the widget that makes an icon for hte web browser that looks ilke the chrome logo, and I got sense FC's multiple times per day until I removed it.

6. iowabowtech

iowabowtech root@android:/ #

Might try Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > All Tab > Press HTC Sense > Clear Data (and cache if available)

Now reboot for good measure.

May have to set up your homescreens again but if it works, it's better than FC's which suck.

7. WBMc36

i haven't been having any problems today, it was weird that this happened yesterday after i was in a verizon store, its like they want my phone to die so i have to buy another one.