Sense Style Photo widget?General

Last Updated:

1. CrazyKnight128

CrazyKnight128 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Im using launcher pro and im wondering if there is any widgets out there like the sense style photo widget that lets you flick through your photos on your home screen. Is there anything like that on the market place or not on the market place?

TIA

Advertisement
  2. jdodds

jdodds Well-Known Member

Bump.... I am looking for this too, the only thing left that I miss from Sense UI since rooting and booting Cyanogen on my Magic.

3. rachdanon

rachdanon Member

Bump, as I want to know too.

4. Papadroid

Papadroid VIP Member VIP Member

I can say that I've looked all over and can't find anything as good as the HTC photo gallery widget. Having come from an Eris to a Droid that is one widget I sorely miss and can't find a good substitute. The closest thing I could find is Photo Gallery Widget, but it does not allow you to just flick through the pics. It automatically scrolls through a group of pictures where you set the timing.

5. zachfishman

zachfishman Member

What's the HTC photo gallery widget? It's not listed in the "HTC Widgets" section of my Eris, nor is it available to dl in the "Get more HTC widgets" area.

Out of curiosity, what HTC widgets should be on my phone? I have (or am able to add): battery, bookmarks, calendar, clock, daily challenge, messages, notes, people, profile, ringtone, search, tip calculator, Twitter.

Also, when I enter the "Settings" area of "Add HTC Widgets" there's nothing. Am I missing widgets?

6. Papadroid

It's the people widget. I just couldn't remember the name because it's been a while since switched from the eris.

7. mc48

mc48 Well-Known Member

the HTC widget for viewing your photos is called the "Photo Album" and should be under your add to home button under HTC widgets. I really like the Nexus 3D Gallery app for viewing photos though, it is easy to see them laid out in your different folders and easy to flip thru them once you are in that folder. It even links to your Picasa online photos. Unfortunately there is no widget for it. I just put a shortcut on my desktop to easily access it tho.

8. Papadroid

Yeah, uh, DUHHH!! I don't know what I was thinking when I said people widget, actually I do. I was thinking of the new widget that comes in launcher pro. Sorry for the brain fart.

9. cornbreadfarts

cornbreadfarts Well-Known Member

there is an app called photo gallery widget that works kinda the same as the sense version