Sense UI for Motorola Droid/MilestoneSupport

Last Updated:

1. mohitrocks

mohitrocks Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Did anyone find a way to get HTC's Sense UI on Motorola Droid? Or at least just the clock? Beautiful Widgets dosen't have it anymore D;. Does anyone have the older version of Beautiful Widgets available for download and instructions?

Please Help.

Advertisement
  2. peh803

peh803 Member

I actually downloaded beautiful widgets yesterday (approx. USD $1.30) and it's fantastic. Were you saying that the old version had some stuff in it that the new one doesn't, or that you can't find any version?

As you may know, the old one was unavailable in the market for some time, but it's back with some great skins, beautiful animated weather forecasts, etc. Highly recommended. Here's the androlib.com link for it:
    beautiful widgets | All | By date, Androlib, Android Applications and Games

Also, you can also get it just by searching for "beautiful widgets" in the marketplace your DROID. When I perform that search on my DROID, it's the first item that comes up (author: LevelUp Studio).

If you didn't want this newer version and I misunderstood, apologies.

HTH,
    Phil

3. Fabolous

Fabolous Superuser VIP Member

Yeah, Beautiful Widgets had to remove the Sense UI inspired design because HTC asked them to.

However, they just added a skins feature, so there are lots of new skins with the flip-clock design.

This is the one I am currently using:

[​IMG]

Might be time to give Beautiful Widgets another try.

4. mohitrocks

mohitrocks Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thankyou Guys so much! Peh, please do not apologize you helped me, and when I get my droid I am sure to get beautiful widgets. Thanks again, but I have one more question. Is there any way to get the full Sense UI on Motorola Droid?

5. Fabolous

There was a really alpha version pulled from the HTC Expresso, but looks like all development stopped on it.

The problem right now is that Sense is running on these low res devices and on 1.5/1.6.

Maybe once the Bravo ROM is leaked.

6. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian VIP Member

Fab - is that a SenseUI inspired theme running over a Pete's Bugless, or a Sholes, or other ROM?

7. Fabolous

The flip clock is 'Beautiful Widgets', available in the market - the skin is 'Airport One' or something to that extent.

All the black smoky glassy theming is stock on Pete's Bugless ROM (Beauty or Beast).