Sense UI from incredible to Droid?

Last Updated:

1. Darkwarrior006

Darkwarrior006 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I know i may be jumping the gun and it kinda has been done but since the incredible will be a CDMA phone, do you guys think that the Sense UI will work better with the Droid? I know on the Sense UI port from the Desire the problem was the radio was not matching up correctly. Any thoughts?

Advertisement
  2. dmodert66

dmodert66 Well-Known Member

Devs at Alldroid have been working on ports for both The Passion and The Incredible (they got a dump a few weeks ago) for weeks. The Passion rom is coming close (still fixing the phone). Not sure how far they are on the Incredible rom, they haven't said much about it...

You can install the Passion rom now, but you can not use the phone with 3g turned on (and yes, flash lite works).

3. radikal

radikal Well-Known Member

by passion you mean desire. unless the passion got changed to desire visa versa. And yes geektern is working on a desire port and greek or birdman (i forget which) is working on an incredible port. Both dumps are complete from what I understand so if the phone RIL will work, they are great ports. Like dmod above me said, you can download the desire port already but its sure isn't for the weak heart and doesn't work at all, the phone part does not work well unless you always have wifi on and the setup is a pain