• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

sense weather widget broken?

nuclianba

Lurker
Aug 2, 2010
Ive looked around the forums and havent found anybody reporting this...
Im in california on a droid eris (verizon) and for the last few days, our HTC sense weather widget (my wifes phone does it and my phone) both show the wrong temperature. Like way wrong. Location is correct, high temp is right, but low temp is always between 2-4 degrees and the current temp is the same, 2-4 degrees. Its not in celsius (and even if it was, thats still nasty cold for california!).

If we move around the bay area, the location changes, but the temp is still between 2-4. I cleared the cache on the weather widget and restarted etc, no change (actually, a weird thing i noticed...on first startup, it DID show the correct temperature for about 2 seconds, but the location was 'current location'. Then when it filled that in with my actual city, the 2-4 thing happened).

Anybody else seeing this, or are my wifes phone and my phone magically broken together?

(Note-were both on 2.1, here is stock, mine is rooted)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones