senseless?

Last Updated:

1. ejkeebler

ejkeebler Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I think there are 2 things off the top of my head i am going to miss from sense, and was hoping someone who has gone senseless or who knows better could answer them.

1) I like how my contacts have facebook linked to the contact, is this a sense feature? it sure feels like it, since I am in the people app and feels very HTC Sense'ish

2) sharing phots with facebook for HTC Sense, I know facebook has it's own, but I really like how you can just create an album and upload it straight from sharing

Advertisement
  2. Asterdroid

Asterdroid Well-Known Member

I do not believe these are sense-specific functions. I seem to recall being able to do this with vanilla android from the 29 days I owned a Moto Droid.

3. ejkeebler

ejkeebler Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

thanks for the reply, you reminded me that I know someone with a droid and i just ran over and saw how his integration works. He says he has facebook linked to his contacts, so that definately will still work, but it looks like the htc sense facebook sharing will go away and that's a little bit of a bummer. It was so easy to create an album and choose which Album to post the pictures too.

I might have to look around and see if there's another gallery that offers facebook sharing similar to that. I love the Gallery, but it's missing the same thing.

Just checked my own, looks like i can choose which album, just can't create a new one, that's not bad, I'm going to give that new rom a shot as soon as I get a chance, I think!