sensitivity fixes for galaxy tab 2?Support

Last Updated:

1. DevR13

DevR13 Member

the sensitivity on this is absolutely horrible and I found a solution for earlier samsung models using touchscreentune, but that doesn't work for the second generation. Has anybody found something that helps?

Thanks so much

Advertisement
  2. ballpark

ballpark Member

I have had zero problems with the touchscreen. Maybe you have a bad unit.
  3. hadberz

hadberz Active Member

I have no issues either. Could you explain what it's doing?
  4. DevR13

DevR13 Member

if I am just navigating around it is perfectly fine but if I want to draw it is very Unresponsive. it isn't Accurate or smooth.
  5. DevR13

DevR13 Member

it seems to be a common problem in the first generation but I haven't read anything about the new one.
  6. DevR13

DevR13 Member

Bump? :-/
  7. hadberz

hadberz Active Member

I have no idea how to fix it, but I did notice a delay when using that google handwrite. Maybe that is why they release the Galaxy Note Tab, it's designed for writing and drawing from what I have read.
  8. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me Guide

I havent run into this problem; then again, I'm not doing any drawing. The only issue I had was in Flipboard--scrolling was slower than a snail. That happened yesterday; no problems today.
  9. DevR13

DevR13 Member

I'm so frustrated with this. My Kindle fire was great for drawing but I can't even play draw something. The drive to return it is long so if anyone else could get some input as to if this is normal or not, I would greatly appreciate it.