Separate Mode for Silent and VibrateSupport

Last Updated:

1. spierce7

spierce7 New Member This Topic's Starter

I used to have a motorola droid and one of the features that I really liked on the unlock screen there was a silent feature which is still there on my droid x where I could put the phone in silent mode. That's great but I want a vibrate option also. On my droid I could login and use the volume down key and the volume would go down on the ringer and then it would go into vibrate all mode, and then silent mode. On my droid x it goes straight into silent mode without a vibrate all mode. Where is my vibrate all mode? I want it back!

Advertisement
  2. Nightwind Hawk

Nightwind Hawk Well-Known Member

I haven't used it, but many people have mentioned WidgetLocker on this forum... try looking that up. It'll let you put more gadgets similar to what you want on the lock screen.

GrandMasterB likes this.
  3. GSBJackson

GSBJackson Member

GrandMasterB likes this.
  4. Bankswood

Bankswood Well-Known Member

Try Silent Toggle Widget in the Market. It's free. It's a buton you place on your home page. one push, vibrate, two pushes, silent, 3 pushes back to normail settings.

GrandMasterB likes this.
  5. insertnewsn

insertnewsn Member

This is possible on Cyanogen Mod 6.1 RC3 and above..I'm looking for a permanent option that resembles the original volume rocker: loud -->vibrate --> silent without having to choose a particular rom..