• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [International] Serial number not showing up in first step of rooting?

I'm pretty much in the first step of rooting my phone with the sticky guide. I've rooted a few phones and am fairly comfortable with it but I must be doing something wrong. In the beginning of the adb setup when I type in "adb devices" it says "list of adb devices", but nothing else. The serial number doesn't show. Can someone let me know what I'm doing wrong here?

I'm pretty much in the first step of rooting my phone with the sticky guide. I've rooted a few phones and am fairly comfortable with it but I must be doing something wrong. In the beginning of the adb setup when I type in "adb devices" it says "list of adb devices", but nothing else. The serial number doesn't show. Can someone let me know what I'm doing wrong here?

you don't need multy posts
I answered you here >>

http://androidforums.com/sprint-one...-problems-rooting-htc-one-m7.html#post6641348

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones