1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Serial Number Registration IssuesSupport

1. Country_Gravy

Country_Gravy Well-Known Member

Is anyone else having trouble registering the phone with Samsung? It won't take my serial number and the customer service rep that I called was no help.

Advertisement
    :
  2. LaTuFu

LaTuFu Well-Known Member Contributor

Yeah, my guess is they have not set up the "Premium" site for Mesmerize users yet. I've had the phone since 10/28, the site usually doesn't come up for me on my mobile. If I try to register from a PC I get the same "SN not valid" error.
  3. USCellularAndroid

USCellularAndroid Well-Known Member

yes I had the same issue. I had to call Samsung and the women finally figured it out. She gave me a totally different Code to type in.

Once I dealt with Samsung, I can now see my device is registered. I guess just keep calling until you get an informed customer service Representative.

I think the issue is with the whole Fascinate/Mesmerize same phone yet different carrier deal.
  4. Special_opps

Special_opps Member

Menu/settings/about phone/status. It is the hex number under meid. Begins with A..... Forget the Ox which preceeds the A....
    I got no where with their online support, figured it out myself. Hope this helps!
    Vader01, wooderd, Tonitz and 6 others like this.
  5. LaTuFu

LaTuFu Well-Known Member Contributor

Thanks for that. I was entering the code off the battery box, like I've done with phones in the past. As well as the number "behind the battery" as the site indicated.
  6. ladybadger2007

ladybadger2007 Well-Known Member

Thank you so much I needed to register the Mesmerize as well as the Samsung Galaxy S Tab that I got. I've tried everything. I am now registered. Phandroid never lets me down I love this forum.
  7. rich.sandy

rich.sandy Active Member

I just tryed the Hex # with out the 0X, and it didn't work. what now?
  8. Jessster

Jessster New Member

You have to use capital letters in the hex code.
  9. rich.sandy

rich.sandy Active Member

10. Shimmy_69

Shimmy_69 Member

Mine would only work when I entered the 0X
  11. Rusticus

Rusticus Member

Thanks, that worked,