*****!!!!!!!!!!!!! Serious g1 problem !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***** please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!General

Last Updated:

1. ka55555

ka55555 New Member This Topic's Starter

I AM SO SAD AND SCARED RIGHT NOW!!!!!!
    I recently got my G1 about 3 months back and totally fell in love with it:), but then it started to scratch up:( and i really wanted to change the housing on it so i decided to change it's housing and to a different color. I opened up my phone and followed directions on how to remove parts and get to the very bottom of everything. To get to the point: I opened it up and didn't have time to finish it so i put it back together. A half an hour after i did that i took it out of my pocket and it told me to insert the SIM card which was already inside so i simply rebooted it and didn't give it attention, but then the next day it started to reboot by itself and glitch until it got to the point to were it wouldn't turn on, hold a charge or even turn on the LED:(:confused::mad::eek:. I AM SO SCARED THAT I MIGHT HAVE SCREWED UP MY PHONE!!!! It doesn't have a warranty at all and it was refurbished but 100% perfect. I really need everybody's help!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND HELP...

Advertisement
  2. Swizz

Swizz Well-Known Member

Take it apart and try again. Something is probably loose, or you didn't make the proper connections.

3. ka55555

I already tried that but it hasnt been any good. i will try it a couple more times but i dont know if it could be anything else other than that.

4. ka55555

HELP! still nothing!!!