• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Verizon] serious problem

It was a bone head mistake so I used wug fresh's tool kit and went back to a factory reset. I am now up and running using JBSourcery's latest 4.2.1 ROM and love it. Just lost a few photos in my error. It appears I wiped the whole phone when I was trying to install the new ROM. Thanks for everything guys. Love this community.

Upvote 0
It was a bone head mistake so I used wug fresh's tool kit and went back to a factory reset. I am now up and running using JBSourcery's latest 4.2.1 ROM and love it. Just lost a few photos in my error. It appears I wiped the whole phone when I was trying to install the new ROM. Thanks for everything guys. Love this community.

For your photos I REALLY recommend using something like dropbox, it will automatically sync your photos to a secure "cloud" folder where there safe :)

note: if you don't have dropbox, send me a PM on here with your e-mail addy and I'll send you a invite that gets you extra free space (and me too :p)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones