I was seriously debating on waiting on the bionic to come out before making a decision on either waiting on the vigor or going ahead and getting a thunderbolt or bionic. My contract is up with verizon and my gf's contract is FINALLY up with sprint and I need to get her away from that carrier as soon as possible so I can actually get a hold of her when I need to. Sprint's signal has only gotten worse where I'm at and I'm now stuck be a rock and a hard place with either waiting or putting her on my plan and just getting a thunderbolt. She doesn't want or need a smartphone but I live, work and breathe by mine. I would like to just go out today and buy a tb and be done with it but don't want to be stuck with something that is not going to be supported anymore because its successor came out just a month or 2 later and I won't be able o upgrade until 8/2013 What you guys do in my situation?