• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Server Error in Market and browser data connectivity problems

coogi11

Lurker
Jan 21, 2011
p.s i just bought my desire hd a couple days ago and it worked fine i even updated to 2.2.1 and it was working fine then all of a sudden i start getting errors in my browser and in market and when i retry it works but then when it comes to downloading an app i get the arrow in my notification panel but it doesn't load just disappears usually it would download and show percentage now it doesn't and in my browser almost every website takes me to an error page stating that the server has too many redirects i just hate this and im considering now sending it for repair or even downgrading firmware if i can i contacted htc and they said a hard reset should fix this and i have now tried that over 15 times to no result even tried using different gmails everytime i reset but to no avail please help this is my first android device and im already pissed off iv had a wm 6.1 for years and none of this happened.

p.s if anyone knows how to downgrade please help as thats the only thing i havent tried

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones