• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Service in Chicago Subways

Nope. I'm in Chicago, too, and that would be nice.

Are you considering switching to Virgin/Getting the Optimus for Virgin though? I have a hard enough time even maintaining a 3g connection in Chicago with my Optimus. Check out some of the other threads... it seems to be a common issue (Chicago or any other location).

Upvote 0
I've had the Optimus V for a month now and it's working pretty well for me. Sometimes around the loop it can be a little sketchy but for the most part my service is pretty kick ass. My girlfriend got one too and she works in the west burbs and the service is good out there as well, 3g and all. I think people just look for perfection in things and unfortunately with a $40/month plan you don't get perfection. Just wish Sprint would get onboard already with the subway...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones