service loss

Last Updated:

1. Clinetyme

Clinetyme Member This Topic's Starter

i rooted a few days ago...(moto droid), my wife has the same phone unrooted, i put each phone in each hand and hers has full bars ...i only have 1...is there a way to fix this...is there a rom that is better for servive?... (i have the frg22). thx in advance.

Advertisement
  2. nygrik

nygrik New Member

in your setting under about phone...what baseband radio are you using?? there are a few updates out there make sure you have the most current one...in the app "rom manager" is a few you can download...im no expert but it may help you

3. nightelvesreasy

nightelvesreasy Well-Known Member

or if you want to use one of Pete's basebands: Peter Alfonso

4. Trofn8er

Trofn8er Active Member

I used Pete's newest baseband and got more bars in more places seriously...places I never could even get service I now get at least 2 bars.

5. Clinetyme

thx for the fast response guys!!!...While i was waiting..i installed bugless beast 0.4...that did help, i gained another bar. I never installed basebands b4...anything special i should know about b4 attempting this? Im pretty fearless when it comes to playing around w/ new technology...ill try anything once...ha ha....again thx guys

6. Clinetyme

Oops...i just checked my baseband.....its the same as peter's latest that he has there....C_01.43.01P....any other ideas guys?....