Set an end date on repeating eventSupport

Last Updated:

1. CRenwick

CRenwick New Member This Topic's Starter

When setting on a repeating event on the phone, is there a way to set an end date. I want to set-up an appointment that occurs daily for the next 5 days. I know I can do it on-line, but I don't see how to set the number of occurences or the "repeat until" date on the phone.

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. kevinrs

kevinrs Well-Known Member

You cannot do this, at least in the obvious way, the calendar on the phone does not allow custom repeats. However, you should be able to make an event that repeats daily, with no end date, then go to the first date that the event will not happen, and delete the event, select "this and future events".

Just tested it and this method does work.

3. itmike

itmike Well-Known Member

Another way is to make the event on your google account on an actual pc. It's a pain but it works.

4. kevinrs

kevinrs Well-Known Member

I'd do that, but I'd like to put in my work schedule, from work, and google calendar is blocked at work. I'd also like to set multiple reminders, from the phone, you can only set one, from the computer, you can set multiple, and they are then active on the phone.
    They probably left these out on the phone for simplicity of the interface, and to keep from confusing people, I'd like a setting to switch to advanced mode and be able to use these advanced features.