• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Set Contact Photo

ViGs

Lurker
Oct 7, 2010
I have some phone contacts who are linked to their Google and Twitter accounts. The photo of the contact (when I get a call) is set to the one in the Twitter, I am trying to set it to the one used by Google. Is there a way for me to do that?

Note: I am running Android Froyo.

Cheers.

I have some phone contacts who are linked to their Google and Twitter accounts. The photo of the contact (when I get a call) is set to the one in the Twitter, I am trying to set it to the one used by Google. Is there a way for me to do that?

Note: I am running Android Froyo.

Cheers.

Yes.

Go to people, find the contact, open them and press the linked green icon on the top right. Then, press the photo on the top left of the screen and select Google. Assuming I understood what you wanted to do, that should do it. Just say if It doesn't work or I didn't understand.. :)

I hope this helps :)

Reactions: ViGs
Upvote 0
williamj1 i tried the steps you said and it gave me a error when i tried to call the account that i changed there picture (happens only when i change to google account) else works fine.
htc desire -android 2.1

anybody know why this happens???

Suggests that you have typed something wrong ie. the number incorrectly into the google account version. Go to your google mail on a computer, choose contacts on the left hand side and check the details there. If wrong, amend details and then turn phone off and back on. Link and unlink with google.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones